Another Piece Of My Mind (From "Myspace.Com")

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Sat Dec 13 14:24:39 MST 2008

On Mon, 2008-12-01 at 17:22 -0500, Dennis Putnam wrote:
> John A. Quayle wrote:
> >
> >          */Oh, and with all of the baggage BHO is carrying around
> > (Ayers, Pflager, Wright, Farrahkan, ACORN, Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac,
> > etc.) McCain, under normal circumstances, would've mopped the floor
> > with that empty suit. But, this is an age where there is no more
> > "normalcy" and no more "Fifth Column". Everything has been stood on
> > its ear. The media deserves a huge assist for the Presidential
> > election and the one in Minnesota, too. Oh, and let's also throw in
> > Saxby Chambliss needing a "run-off" in his race.
> >
> > John Q./*
> Although a statewide runoff is rare this is not an equivalence.
> Chambliss won the larger percentage of the votes by a significant margin
> (8% I believe) but in Georgia he must win 50+%. Due to 3rd party
> candidates he only won 50-% votes (49.97% IIRC). Thus a runoff is
> required by law between the top 2 candidates meaning Chambliss and
> Martin. Chambliss is now vulnerable because Obama won and state
> Republicans are less inclined to turnout then Democrats. However, polls
> still favor Chambliss if the voters turn out as predicted.

Another comparison to Nixon for Bush.  Bush though honest did not fight
for the message and now America may pay a terrible price in blood and
treasure domestically.  If Bush was effective then the GOP would at
least have the senate and could block everything ObombA wants and hold
until re-enforcements arrive in the House.

--
                  o o o o
         o      _____            |     CWSIV_2nd at HotPop.com    |