Impulse decision ends a 14-year olds life

Jim kd7nnv at GMAIL.COM
Sun Dec 14 19:24:06 MST 2008

Same here.  I couldn't have said it better myself.  Thanks Richard.

--

"That income tax you know it's nothing more than legal robbery"
Sidney "Pa" Larkin

The magic HD-DVD number is:
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0