They want to be treated like animals....

Jim kd7nnv at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 15 18:08:57 MST 2008

Protesters Demand Animal Treatment at Board of Supervisors

Four arrests were made

Dozens of demonstrators turned out in animal masks at the Maricopa Board
of Supervisors building.

The group, Maricopa Citzens for Safety and Accountability, said they
wanted to be treated like animals so they can bring up their issues with
Sheriff Joe Arpaio to the Board.  The Board of Supervisors usually
discusses animal adoptions first and have yet to put the group on their
agenda.

Monica San-Schafer was one of four demonstrators arrested for
trespassing and causing danger to the workplace.

"We are here today because we believe that the matter of Sheriff Arpaio
is a matter of urgency. He is spending a ridiculous amount of money
going after people who are not violent or dangerous."

Supervisor Andy Kunasek refused to meet with the group or approve them
to be placed on the agenda.

Go here and look at the picture and note the sign one of them is holding
up.  I wasn't the least bit surprised to see it.

http://kfyi.com/pages/local_news.html?feed=118695&article=4733645

Good news is four of them were arrested.  Now they have another reason
to want to be treated like animals.  Sheriff Joe spends $2 a meal to
feed the police dogs and less than half that per meal for an inmate.
--

"That income tax you know it's nothing more than legal robbery"
Sidney "Pa" Larkin

The magic HD-DVD number is:
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0