Epitome Of Intolerance.......

Ernie Lane ernielane at VERIZON.NET
Wed Dec 17 07:46:55 MST 2008

John A. Quayle wrote:
> */[Childishness and getting their own way is all that matters
> anymore.....-JAQ:]
>
> /* < http://www.onenewsnow.com/Legal/Default.aspx?id=350672>

My fear is that, despite all kinds of laws and state constitutional
provisions defining marriage as between one man and one woman, the Full
Faith and Credit clause in the federal Constitution may mean that a
state that has "real marriage" will have to accept as married a gay
couple that was legally married in another state.  It hasn't been tested
yet, but I think it's just a matter of time.