Merry Christmas Soldier

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Wed Dec 17 16:10:15 MST 2008

XEROX IS DOING SOMETHING COOL

         If you go to this web site,
<http://www.LetsSayThanks.com>www.LetsSayThanks.com you can pick out a
thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier
that is currently serving in Iraq. You can't pick out who gets it, but it
will go to a member of the armed services. How AMAZING it would be if we
could get everyone we know to send one!!! It is FREE and it only takes a
second.

         Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of
these? Whether you are for or against the war, our soldiers over there need
to know we are behind them. This takes just 10 seconds and it's a wonderful
way to say thank you. Please take the time and please take the time to pass
it on for others to do. We can never say enough thank you's. Thanks for
taking to time to support our military!