The Infamous PEBO

Richard Whitenight rwhitenight2004 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 22 22:49:20 MST 2008

I was listening to Col Oliver North subbing for Sean Hannity today. He
mentioned the name PEBO, which I initially had no clue who he was
speaking about. He then broke the name down to mean President Elect
Barrack Obama. He also stated that he'll continue to use PEBO after
Obama's inauguration day. I think this has something to do with PEBO's
thoughts about closing the detention camp at Guantanamo Bay. I think
I've found the perfect name for our next ruler.

--
Regards,
Richard Whitenight