Cleansing problems at KFC

Jim kd7nnv at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 26 15:58:07 MST 2008

Apparently they're not alone.  Recently there was some guy at a Burger
King who did the same thing.  I've seen the goings on at a slaughter
house where cows were being turned into delicious steak.  That also
would gag a maggot.  However there is hope for the maggots.  Many of
them graduate boot camp and become upstanding members of the United
States Marine Corps.

--

"That income tax you know it's nothing more than legal robbery"
Sidney "Pa" Larkin

The magic HD-DVD number is:
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0