Eat up! Your doctor needs to gas up the car

Ernie Lane ernielane at VERIZON.NET
Fri Dec 26 16:05:17 MST 2008

Jim wrote:
> California doctor finds a new source of fat to make biodiesel out of;
> fat from the people he did liposuction procedures on.

> Eat up so your  doctor can gas up the suburban.  Better yet, when you go
> in for liposuction, take the  fat home and gas up your vehicle.

What always gets me is how some people will think this has commercial
applicability.  Notwithstanding whether this could be of any long-term
use, can you imagine the infrastructure and logistics involved?  This is
the kind of thing which is interesting, but useful only in a lab.