The awkward co-dependence of blacks and liberal Democrats

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Mon Dec 29 17:29:09 MST 2008

By Star Parker

What does Caroline Kennedy have in common with black America? If your
answer is not much, I'd tend to agree with you.

When I think of Caroline, I think of Manhattan and Park Avenue, not the
Bronx and Brooklyn. I think of Brentwood and Beverly Hills, not Watts and
South Central Los Angeles.

But there is something that Caroline and black America do have in common.
The Democratic Party.

Whether Kennedy succeeds in her effo rt to slide into Hillary Clinton's
soon-to-be-vacated Senate seat will have little to do with her Democratic
Party bona fides. Per her policy positions ticked off the other day, she is
in perfect and predictable liberal alignment with party boilerplate. If she
fails, it will be for reasons other than her views.

(read the rest by clicking on this
link:)  <http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/sparker/2008/sp_1229p.shtml>