Ann's Triumph Over Kwanzaa!

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Mon Dec 29 17:42:05 MST 2008

Ann Coulter

December 24, 2008
My Triumph Over Kwanzaa!
By Ann Coulter
comments

<http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/2711322:3345266439:m:1:88120924:1C73F7E67EE37D5534C497426C985DC8>Share
Your Comments

Is it just me, or does Kwanzaa seem to come earlier and earlier each year?

This year, I believe my triumph over this synthetic holiday is nearly
complete. The only mentions of Kwanzaa I've seen are humorous ones. Most
important, for the first time in eight years, President George Bush appears
not to have issued "Kwanzaa greetings" to honor this phony non-Christian
holiday that is younger than I am.

It is a fact that Kwanzaa was invented in 1966 by a black radical FBI
stooge, Ron Karenga, aka Dr. Maulana Karenga. Karenga was a founder of
United Slaves, a violent nationalist rival to the Black Panthers and a dupe
of the FBI.

In what was probably ultimately a foolish gamble, during the madness of the
'60s the FBI encouraged the most extreme black nationalist organizations in
order to discredit and split the left. The more preposterous the
organization, the better. Using that criterion, Karenga's United Slaves was
perfect. In the annals of the American '60s, Karenga was the Father Gapon,
stooge of the czarist police.

(click on this link to continue reading)

<http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?print=yes&id=30063>