A (New) Piece Of My Mind From "My Space".....

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Tue Dec 30 00:08:50 MST 2008

Tuesday, December 23, 2008
[]

Dig Me, Baby! (Colin Powell's attitude)
Category:
<http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.viewCategory&FriendID=404863630&BlogCategoryID=17>News
and Politics

           Colin Powell is clearly impressed with his own importance. To
that end, he's not that much different than any other entrenched bureaucrat
in Washington, D.C. Bureaucracy is DC's "smokestack", of sorts and the
firmly entrenched interests react with anger when anyone come along with a
mind to pare back government's overstepping its bounds. Powell, who calls
himself a moderate, has attacked Sarah Palin and Rush Limbaugh in recent
weeks. Well, let me fill you in on a little secret. There is no such thing
as a moderate in DC. Powell's a dyed-in-the-wool liberal and he proved it
by jamming his thumb into the collective eye of conservatives everywhere
and voted for Barack Obama.

            Powell has harshly criticized conservatives whom he claims have
attempted to use "polarization for political gain." Sarah Palin, says
Powell, was guilty of this during the campaign when she repeatedly talked
of her "small town values." Of Limbaugh, the retired General opined that
Rush appeals "our lesser instincts rather than our better instincts."
Powell is pro-choice, Palin and Limbaugh are not. That sticks in his craw,
too. Powell believes in pandering to minorities with an "outreach" that is
based on expanding government entitlement programs and massively increased
social spending. In the minds of liberals, this is the equivalent of job
security. The more dependence on government largess they can foster, then
the more government will need to be guided by "those who truly care."

           What utter balderdash! For more than fifty years, the liberal
establishment in DC has told the nation's down-trodden in so many words,
"you cannot make it on your own. You need us to micro-manage your lives."
This is precisely why we have a permanent underclass in this country today
and also why America is dead-broke! The idiots in DC are no longer merely
satisfied with throwing money at the poor in exchange for votes. Now, they
feel they must rob the rest of us to bail out private enterprise. We're the
bigger fools for putting up with it!

          Powell's worst affliction, like his liberal brethren, is obvious
- his head is irretrievably wedged into his rectal orifice. Rush Limbaugh
and Sarah Palin are the least of his real worries. He needs to sit down
with members of the growing black conservative community and let them get
him mind right. He clearly pays no heed to the likes of Drs. Walter
Williams and Thomas Sowell, Reverends Jesse Lee Peterson, J.C. Watts and
Wayne Perryman, Ward Connerly, Ken Blackwell, and oh-so many other
brilliant black voices totally ignored by today's so-called "mainstream
media".

           Powell is confused about who exactly is out of step in the
Republican Party. It's undeniably him! To General Powell, if you're
embarrassed by the Sarah Palins, Rush Limbaughs and rigid conservatives of
this world, do us the favor of jumping the fence to the other side and STAY
THERE! Don't destroy the only conservative party in American politics by
throwing your weight around recklessly. You don't fit, so git!

<http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=404863630&blogID=458514648&Mytoken=F71D9DAA-7298-4619-911F0B914F48005B25156127>7:34
PM -
<http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=404863630&blogID=458514648&Mytoken=F71D9DAA-7298-4619-911F0B914F48005B25156127>0
Comments -
<http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=404863630&blogID=458514648&Mytoken=F71D9DAA-7298-4619-911F0B914F48005B25156127>0
Kudos -
<http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.comment&friendID=404863630&blogID=458514648&ticket=MHMGCisGAQQBgjdYA4GgZTBjBgorBgEEAYI3WAMBoFUwUwIDAgABAgJmAwICAMAECBlj3ozsXsvlBBATHYK2OSCAEaJTBX0t4zxiBCjtG3QCB17mAybWQN8ZujHGMPGD8o%2BZfldxuKuk%2FPyXEHbGUxBMa9nJ&BlogCategoryID=17&Mytoken=F71D9DAA-7298-4619-911F0B914F48005B25156127>Add
Comment -
<http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.edit&editor=true&blogID=458514648&Mytoken=F71D9DAA-7298-4619-911F0B914F48005B25156127>Edit
-
<http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.confirmRemove&blogID=458514648&Mytoken=F71D9DAA-7298-4619-911F0B914F48005B25156127>Remove