A (New) Piece Of My Mind From "My Space".....

Jim kd7nnv at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 30 09:03:32 MST 2008

www.blogger.com

Sign in using your google account if you have one.  Get one if you
don't.  It's free also.

--

"That income tax you know it's nothing more than legal robbery"
Sidney "Pa" Larkin

The magic HD-DVD number is:
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0