Laughter time

Carl cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Sun Dec 14 17:03:43 MST 2008

Unknown Author.

Number 10
Life is sexually transmitted.

Number 9
Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Number 8
Men have two emotions: hungry and horny. If you see him without an
erection, make him a sandwich.

Number 7
Give people fish and you feed them for a day; teach them to use the
Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

Number 6
Some people are like a Slinky ... not really good for anything, but you
still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

Number 5
Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying
of nothing.

Number 4
All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to
criticism.

Number 3
Why does a slight tax increase cost you $200.00,and a substantial tax
cut saves you $0.30?

Number 2
In the '60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is
weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

AND THE NUMBER 1 THOUGHT FOR 2007:
We know exactly where one cow with Mad-cow-disease is located among the
millions and millions of cows in America , but we haven't got a clue as
to where thousands of illegal immigrants and terrorists are located.
Maybe we should put the Department of Agriculture in charge of
immigration.

And the BONUS thought for today
"Life is like a jar of jalapeños. What you do today, might burn your ass
tomorrow"

A lot of truth though, funny how that works in humor.
CWSIV