[Fwd: Fwd: FW: NICE van!!!]

Carl Spitzer WinBlows at LAVABIT.COM
Thu Dec 3 09:45:16 MST 2009

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: John Jaeger <

I know we all have much to do, and think about, but if we ignore this it
WILL HAPPEN, and that will not be able to be undone.

This pretty much says it all….

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a
shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress.--John Adams

I hope this one makes it around the world repeatedly!!!!  Give the
people the same health care as their elected officials!!!

SCROLL DOWN!

Fight organized crime: Re-elect no one...

and keep this e-mail going... pass it on...