Obama Regulation Czar Advocated Removing People's Organs Without Explicit Consent

Carl Spitzer WinBlows at LAVABIT.COM
Wed Dec 16 09:58:08 MST 2009

On Wed, 2009-11-18 at 15:25 -0800, Stephen A. Frye wrote:

> > > Where can I get some of this "discretionary budget" in my household
> > > budget.  Never seems to be enough budget left.
> > >

> > > Stephen A. Frye
> > > s.frye at verizon.net
> > >
> >That's easy. You borrow it. Using the Biden method, you can borrow your
> >way out of debt too.
>

> Sounds a lot like a perpetual motion machine - bound to crash.

Like Owl Gore doing the Macarena.  All motion going no where and
signifying nothing.
Except its worse Osambo is father left than Gore ever could be.

CWSIV