Snow in Pearland

JD northgate76 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 19 22:04:14 MST 2009

On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 10:21 PM, Carl Spitzer <WinBlows at lavabit.com> wrote:

>  On Fri, 2009-12-18 at 18:27 -0600, JD wrote:
>

>  On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 2:30 PM, Carl Spitzer <cwsiv_2nd at hotpop.com>
> wrote:
>
>  On Fri, 2009-12-04 at 09:35 -0600, JD wrote:
>
>  None yet in the PRA but they predict 1/2 inch on the ground with an inch
> in the Hill Country.  We had over two feet at once the year I moved here.
> Hasn't happened since, but it was lots of fun!
>

>   Is that the Peoples Republic of Austin I keep hearing about?  A liberal
> boil on the ass of Texas.
>
> The same, but in addition to being officially liberal, it's one of the
> centers of libertarian, constitutionalist, Paleo-Conservative thought.

Mostly Texican, Czech and German ethnicity,  Sadly, we have very few of the
kind of bars you're thinking of, and football on the WideSkreen TeeVee seems
to be the most common  topic at the ones we have. But I did meet a very
outspoken conservative/libertarian bartender a few years ago.  She was from
Erie.

JD

JD