No subject

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at VERIZON.NET
Tue Dec 29 20:27:01 MST 2009

Our son was stationed there - Fort Huachuca - for four years.  That
started in 2001.  I recall on our first visit that there was a
privately owned Italian restaurant - very good, and a locally owned
steak house - also very good.  They are gone in favor of the big
chains.  There is a lot there now.  I notice the growth just from
2001.  I am sure you'd be shocked!

At 04:57 PM 12/29/2009, you wrote:
>I spent about 6 months in Sierra Vista when I was 17.  I'm going to
>have to check it out on GoogleEarth.  I'll bet it has grown a
>lot.  Back then it was a strip town.
>
>SDL

Stephen A. Frye
s.frye at verizon.net