Eagles Push Daschle Out!

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Wed Feb 4 19:48:58 MST 2009

(Mailing List Information, including unsubscription instructions are
located at the end of this message)

[]

February 3, 2009

At Eagle Forum Presidents Roundtable Saturday night, we identified blocking
Tom Daschle's appointment as Secretary of HHS as our top immediate
priority. HHS is the agency that oversees abortion, abstinence and all of
medical care, and former Majority Leader Daschle is the most clever liberal
politician in D.C. Immediately, even during our Roundtable, we posted on
our website blog an entry entitled: "Has Barack Obama selected the most
corrupt Cabinet in history?" At that time no one expected Daschle, who had
enjoyed most favorable treatment by his fellow senators at his confirmation
hearing, to be stopped. Obama said he was "absolutely" standing behind
Daschle.

Oh, the power of the internet and the truth, when we use it! Others picked
up our blog entry; many Eagles posted comments on our blog, and many others
repeated it elsewhere on the internet. By Monday, 35,000 websites mentioned
"most corrupt" along with "Obama" and "Cabinet", and OUR BLOG WAS RANKED
NUMBER ONE OUT OF 35,000. By Monday night the ABC blog had "corrupt" all
over it.

By Tuesday, over 86,000 websites mentioned "most corrupt" with "Obama" and
"Cabinet", and our site was ranked second only to the ABC blog.

On Tuesday, Obama accepted Daschle's withdrawal of his nomination. VICTORY!
Fellow Eagles, please continue to become more active on public internet
blogs so we can have more victories!

Visit <http://www.eagleforum.org/blog>http://www.eagleforum.org/blog and
post a comment.

--