Liberal Victimhood: A Game You Can Play at Home

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Thu Feb 5 05:41:34 MST 2009

<http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/2786035:3481377973:m:1:88120924:B8561FD44AA006630EF8030E2AB89526>
[]

Ann Coulter

January 28, 2009
Liberal Victimhood: A Game You Can Play at Home
By Ann Coulter
comments

<http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/2786025:3481377973:m:1:88120924:B8561FD44AA006630EF8030E2AB89526>Share
Your Comments

I notice that liberals have not challenged the overall thesis of my
rocketing bestseller,
"<http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/2786031:3481377973:m:1:88120924:B8561FD44AA006630EF8030E2AB89526>Guilty:
Liberal 'Victims' and Their Assault on America," which is that liberals
always play the victim in order to advance, win advantages and oppress others.

I guess that would be hard to do when the corrupt Democratic governor of
Illinois is running around comparing himself to Nelson Mandela, Martin
Luther King Jr. and Mahatma Gandhi.

Indeed, you can't turn on the TV without seeing some liberal playing victim
to score the game-winning point.

Caroline Kennedy tried to Bigfoot her way into New York's Senate seat while
being bathed in the Kennedy light of eternal victimhood. The New York Times
began a profile of Caroline by quoting an average citizen who "turns almost
maternally protective" upon hearing Caroline's name, mentioning the
assassination of her father -- nearly half a century ago.

<http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/2786025:3481377973:m:1:88120924:B8561FD44AA006630EF8030E2AB89526>Click
here to continue reading Ann Coulter's column