*YOU* Decide....................

Ernie Lane ernielane at VERIZON.NET
Thu Feb 5 10:30:58 MST 2009

John A. Quayle wrote:

>> This is so far out in left field that only the people who not only
>> wear tinfoil hats, they're too tight, could believe this. And, since
>> you posted this without comment, you obviously do.
>
>          */You obviously cannot read English, either. What language can
> you comprehend? Give me a choice so that the next time I can write _YOU_
> _DECIDE_ in whatever form of communication has meaning for you. There
> was no comment from me because it's _YOU_ who must decide whether this
> item is legit or not. That's what _YOU_ _DECIDE_ really means. Think you
> got it? I hope so. Run along and play now.......remember to stay out of
> traffic!

Don't give me that crap.  People on political mailing lists who tend to
nothing more than post articles without any comment of their own do so
because they are incapable of doing so.  They don't make comment because
they have nothing to say.

Your reply to me makes the clear implication that these kinds of things
have to be forwarded because the other members of the list just don't
see stuff like that unless someone posts it.   That's just not the case.
   Almost by definition, the people here and on similar lists are
interested in politics, almost political junkies.  Depending on our
political leanings may influence whether or not we believe something,
but we do see other stuff, you know.

This particular case isn't all that much different from posting an
article that talks about how 9-11 was a government conspiracy;  it's
posted for the reader "decide whether this item is legit or not."  I
suppose that some things call out for exposure, might provide a
legitimate "opposing view" or stimulate thought.  This thing about the
White House contemplating that the military take a personal oath to
Obama is not.  It's crazy.