RINOs

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Sat Feb 7 19:51:06 MST 2009

-------------- Original message from "John A. Quayle" <blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET>: --------------

         I e-mailed Specter, who then answered me about the stimulus being "too much money". My reply back was short and sweet. I simply wrote, "It's unconstitutional!" I know either the Senator or someone from his office read it, as I got back a confirmation of same. I'm sick of Specter, too! When he ran in '04, Pat Toomey ran against him in the primaries. No less than W, himself and Rick Santorum hit the campaign trail in support of Specter. Specter showed his thanks rather quickly by stabbing them both in the back. I've long since had my fill of the two-timer, dating back to 1990.  He's GONE, for sure, now! He's up for re-election next year and I'm gonna hang this vote around his neck like a lead weight. Jose? Tom? Bill........are you guys with me?

John Q.

Specter hasn't voted yet so I won't either.     Checked out his words from the Senate floor today at.....:

(http://specter.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=NewsRoom.NewsReleases&ContentRecord_id=4ef575c3-ad14-0d1c-94b6-a00683923766

...... and it seems to me he has everything right but his final decision, and I'm not sure it's final.  Too many cooks in this kitchen... too much stuff getting added, and the kitchen is just starting to get hot.   I wouldn't be surprised if the Dems screw this up so bad that even Specter changes his mind..   ..... keep applying heat guys and enjoy the show.

Tom