Actions that can be taken against NObombA

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Sat Feb 7 20:56:09 MST 2009

About $70K or so of my retirement is in the Govt bond fund. Time to move it over to the stock fund and shift all future contributions also.   The stock fund is in the toilet now so why not buy low?  Having my payroll deductions go to bonds just doesn't seem patriotic anymore.

Tom

-------------- Original message from Richard Whitenight <rwhitenight2004 at GMAIL.COM>: --------------