Actions that can be taken against NObombA

William White wbbanjo at YAHOO.COM
Sun Feb 8 09:58:51 MST 2009

I am reluctant to "own" the Obama administration.  I am aware that as Americans we all sail in the same ship of state, but sometimes the crew has little control over a crazy, maniacal, or radical captain.   We do what we can within our sphere of influence, but sometimes we are overcome by the sheer momentum of events and the degree of knowledge and enlightenment possessed at a given time by our fellow Americans.

    These words come to mind:  If you can keep your head when all those around you are losing theirs and blaming it on you.

I may be wrong about this, but I am reluctant to assume a lot of blame for Obama's ascendancy.  That said, I will do what I can to forgive myself for our having arrived at this juncture of American history with a President who has been mentored by Marxist radicals, terrorists, and Black Liberation "theologians and seems to be committed to an agenda rooted in their world view.

Bill