Double standards abound

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Mon Feb 9 08:31:59 MST 2009

On Fri, 2009-01-16 at 07:33 -0500, Ernie Lane wrote:
<SNIP>
> If Geithner becomes Secretary of the Treasury, and so in charge of the
> IRS, will the kind of stunts he pulled become acceptable?

Not a bad idea if a tax cheat runs the IRS does that mean we can ll stop
paying.
Perhaps we can stop the stimulation plan by not funding it since Joe
Bannister beat the IRS in court last year, perhaps we can all become as
patriotic about taxes as any Jewish zealout under Roman occupation.

--
                  o o o o
         o      _____            |     CWSIV_2nd at HotPop.com    |