THE NEW PREAMBLE TO THE CONSTITUTION...........

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Tue Feb 10 14:25:18 MST 2009

THE NEW PREAMBLE TO THE  CONSTITUTION
AS DECLARED THIS DAY IN 2009

  We the sensible people of the United States,
in an attempt to help everyone get along, restore some
semblance of justice, avoid more riots, keep our nation
  safe, promote positive behavior, and secure
the blessings of debt-free liberty to ourselves and our
  great-great grandchildren, hereby try one more
time to ordain and establish some common sense guidelines
  for the terminally whinny, guilt ridden,
delusional, and other bed-wetters.

    We hold  these truths to be self evident:
    that a whole lot of people are confused by the
    Bill of Rights and are so dim witted,
  they now require a new "Bill of Non-Rights."

ARTICLE I:
    You do not have the right to a new car, big
  screen TV, or other form of wealth. More power
    to you if you can legally acquire them, but no one is
  guaranteeing anything.

ARTICLE II:
    You do not have the right to never be
  offended. This country is based on freedom, and
that means freedom for everyone -- not just  you! You may
  leave the room, turn the channel,
express a different opinion, etc.; but the world is full
  of idiots, and probably always will be.

ARTICLE III:
    You do not have the right to be free from
  harm. If you stick a screwdriver in your eye,
learn to be more careful; do not expect the tool
  manufacturer to make you and all your relatives
independently wealthy.

ARTICLE IV:
   You do not have the right  to free food and
  housing. Americans are the most charitable
people to be found, and will gladly help anyone  in need,
  but we are quickly growing weary of
subsidizing generation after generation of professional
  couch potatoes who achieve nothing more
than the creation of another generation of professional
  couch potatoes. Get an education and go to
work. Don't expect everyone else to take care of you.

ARTICLE V:
    You do not have the right to free health care.
  That would be nice, but from the looks of
public housing, we're just not interested in public
  health care.

ARTICLE VI:
    You do not have the right to physically harm
  other people. If you kidnap, rape, intentionally
maim, or kill someone, don't be surprised if the rest
of us want to see you fry in the electric chair.

ARTICLE VII:
    You do not have the right to the possessions
  of others. If you rob, cheat, or coerce away
the goods or services of other citizens, don't be
surprised if the rest of us get together and lock you  up
   in a place where you still won't have the right to
  a big screen  color TV or a life of leisure.

ARTICLE VIII
You do not have the right  to a job. All of
us sure want you to have a job, and will gladly
help you along in hard times, but we expect you to take
advantage of the  opportunities of education
and vocational training laid before you to
make yourself  useful.

ARTICLE IX:
  You do not have the right to happiness. Being
  an American means that you have the right
to PURSUE happiness, which by the way, is a lot easier if
  you are unencumbered by an over abundance
of idiotic laws created by those of you who are confused
by the Bill of Rights.

ARTICLE X:
    This is an English speaking country.
     We don't care where you came
   from, English is our language.
     Please make an attempt to learn it .
    As those who came to this
nation before you did.

ARTICLE XI: You do not have the right to change our
  country's history or heritage. This country was
founded on the belief on one true God. And yet, you are
given the freedom to believe in any religion,
any faith, or no faith at all; with no fear of persecution.
  The phrase IN GOD WE TRUST is part of our
heritage and history, and if you are uncomfortable
     with it, TOUGH!