PEBO is angry...Boo hoo!

Ernie Lane ernielane at VERIZON.NET
Wed Feb 11 15:33:02 MST 2009

Jim wrote:
> Ernie Lane wrote:

>>>          */This is precisely the attitude that emboldens the DC elite
>>> of _BOTH_ parties into acting without fear of retribution. This is
>>> why we have the predicament we find ourselves in. People think it's
>>> not worth the trouble. Impeachment was meant to be the "quality
>>> assurance" provision of the Constitution, while the 2nd Amendment is
>>> the "reset button." In today's political climate, we need to use
>>> _BOTH_ of these tools freely.
>>
>> You guys can do whatever you want, but any talk of impeachment, not to
>> mention contributions, attending meetings, anything, is a complete
>> waste of time and/or resources.
>>

> Ernie what do you think should be done?

Senate Republicans:  filibuster everything, including judicial
appointments (but with the three or more RINOs, I don't know if they can).

Republican Party:  return to your conservative roots, and win Congress
back in 2010.

In general, Obama is our President at least until 2013.  We can try to
minimize the damage he is going to do to our country.