Are We Really Facing Another "Great Depression"?

Carl Spitzer WinBlows at LAVABIT.COM
Wed Feb 11 20:11:57 MST 2009

On Wed, 2009-01-21 at 22:33 -0500, John A. Quayle wrote:
> At 10:20 AM 1/21/2009, Carl Spitzer wrote:
> > I think if ObombA can channel the spirit of the evil FDR than we
> > will have a great depression because he will create it out of this
> > correction.
>
>          He won't need to do that, Carl. All the pieces are in place.
> My Managerial Economics professor told the class tonight that
> inflation will be strong in the second half of this year. Too many
> dollars chasing after too few goods. The REAL possibility is
> hyperinflation because of all the money dumped into circulation.

Like Mid war Germany where they used wheel barrels to buy groceries.  It
got so bad that they were using million marq notes to buy bread.
Perhaps they will use this Amero to revalue a collapsed dollar basically
hiding one worthless fiat paper currency with another.

CWSIV