In order for the Republican Party ...

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Fri Feb 13 14:10:34 MST 2009

On Sun, 2009-01-18 at 18:00 -0500, Dennis Putnam wrote:
Richard Whitenight wrote:
> ...to regain power, the Democratic Party must fail.
>
> For that reason I want to see PEBO fall flat on his sorry bony ass. I
> want to see scandal after scandal in his administration. I want see
> the Communist media to choke on every negative report they've made
> about GWB. I want the rest of their lives to be a living hell.

That won't help. The Republicans still don't get it. They put the same
leaders back in that they had when they were spending like Democrats and
who forged the 2008 election.

That is why we need Americans to replace the republicans.  And yes there
are Americans in the DNC but most are too old to run such as George
Putnam who recently joined his friend Reagan in that ranch in the sky.

Best start looking for Birchers to run for office and perhaps a few
liberatarian leaning Republicans.  The fix is in on ballot access so so
not expect the incumbent party to play fair.  Ron Paul proved this to us
long ago.

--
                  o o o o
         o      _____            |     CWSIV_2nd at HotPop.com    |