Breaking News - Two Senators taken to area Washington DC Hospitals

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Fri Feb 13 14:41:53 MST 2009

I guess that makes me a political bigot because I can't stand it that a
democrat would have won whether it was McCrazy or ObombA.

--
                  o o o o
         o      _____            |     CWSIV_2nd at HotPop.com    |