In order for the Republican Party ...

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Wed Feb 11 20:04:02 MST 2009

On Sun, 2009-01-18 at 08:09 +0000, Richard Whitenight wrote:
> ...to regain power, the Democratic Party must fail.
>
> For that reason I want to see PEBO fall flat on his sorry bony ass. I
> want to see scandal after scandal in his administration. I want see
> the Communist media to choke on every negative report they've made
> about GWB. I want the rest of their lives to be a living hell.

What you want is to elect Ron Paul with either Sarah or Rush at his side
as VP.
With G Gordon Liddy as Secretary of State and Pat Buchanan as head of
INS.
Now that would be hell for the left but only if we take congress under
PEBO.

That's the ticket to making him fall on his face, the one he sits upon,
get control of congress in two years so PEBO can not do one thing except
choke on his TelePrompter speeches.

--
                  o o o o
         o      _____            |     CWSIV_2nd at HotPop.com    |