As heard of the opening monologue ...

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Fri Feb 13 15:45:06 MST 2009

On Fri, 2009-01-23 at 05:24 +0000, Richard Whitenight wrote:
> ... of the Tonight Show with Jay Leno
>
> Michael Jackson was so taken by the inauguration of Barrack Obama,
> that he's seriously thinking about becoming black again.

Can I bring the tar and feathers to help Michelle make the CHANGE?

> As you know, on the same day that Obama was sworn in as our 44th
> President, peanut butter products were being recalled because of
> problems with salmonella food poisoning. This caused George Washington
> Carver to have up and down feelings.

Yea the guy was saying taxes were too high so he skipped on doing the
testing for salmonella so now he will be paying a ten year jail tax.
That is more than the penalty paid by the makers of the Ford Pinto, aka
death machine.

--
                  o o o o
         o      _____            |     CWSIV_2nd at HotPop.com    |