In order for the Republican Party ...

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Sat Feb 14 17:01:14 MST 2009

At 04:10 PM 2/13/2009, Carl Spitzer wrote:

>That won't help. The Republicans still don't get it.

         Au contraire, mon fraire! They DO get it.........it's hust that
there's a power struggle currently going on for control of the GOP. The
liberals within the party are the ones in power - witness Limbaugh's recent
rant on-air about this.

>They put the same leaders back in that they had when they were spending
>like Democrats and
>who forged the 2008 election.
>
>That is why we need Americans to replace the republicans. And yes there
>are Americans in the DNC but most are too old to run such as George
>Putnam who recently joined his friend Reagan in that ranch in the sky.
>
>Best start looking for Birchers to run for office and perhaps a few
>liberatarian leaning Republicans.

         By and large, Birchers are encouraged NOT to run for office.......

>The fix is in on ballot access so so not expect the incumbent party to
>play fair. Ron Paul proved this to us long ago.

         This won't stop until liberalism is completely dead.............

John Q.