Listen to Rush when Osama is in town

Jim kd7nnv at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 18 10:42:33 MST 2009

Today Hussein is in town and KFYI interrupted Rush to cover his speech.
    I wanted to listen to Rush so I quickly found another source for his
program.  Some of the clear channel stations who carry Rush allow
listeners to listen online.  As an added bonus you get  better sound
quality than you do via am radio.

I'm attaching winamp playlist files for both WPGB in Pittsburgh and KFYI
in Phoenix.  Open one of these in winamp or windows media player.   In a
few months when the rest of the country goes on daylight savings time,
KFYI will delay Rush by one hour instead of carrying him live like
they're doing now.