It's official!

JD northgate76 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 19 18:21:30 MST 2009

Yeah, Obama is a dumb shit alright, but has everyone forgotten about the
other dumb shit who signed a similar bailout last fall?  If the formerly-G
OP would have grown a set and nominated someone with a pulse, this
particular dumb shit would still be in the senate, where he usually just
voted 'present.'

JD