It's official!

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at VERIZON.NET
Thu Feb 19 18:44:13 MST 2009

No, not everyone has forgotten.  It was dumb then, and dumber (is
that a word?) now.  Everything we are doing now is exactly the
opposite of what we should be doing.

A month or so ago, didn't I hear the administration saying that the
auto companies shouldn't go bankrupt.  Now that we have given them
billions, and they want even billions more, the administration is
saying that bankruptcy may be an option we should consider.

And then, didn't I hear on Fox - just this morning - that the
administration is telling Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae to make more
loans?  Isn't this how we got here in the first place?

At 05:21 PM 2/19/2009, you wrote:
>Yeah, Obama is a dumb shit alright, but has everyone forgotten about
>the other dumb shit who signed a similar bailout last fall?  If the
>formerly-G OP would have grown a set and nominated someone with a
>pulse, this particular dumb shit would still be in the senate, where
>he usually just voted 'present.'
>
>JD
>
>On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 1:45 PM, Richard Whitenight
><<mailto:rwhitenight2004 at gmail.com>rwhitenight2004 at gmail.com> wrote:
>The stimulus bill was signed into law yesterday and our President has
>confirmed that he is a dumb sierra hotel india tango. AMF.
>
>--
>Sent from my mobile device
>
>Regards,
>Richard Whitenight