It's official!

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Thu Feb 19 19:56:35 MST 2009

At 08:21 PM 2/19/2009, JD wrote:
>Yeah, Obama is a dumb shit alright, but has everyone forgotten about the
>other dumb shit who signed a similar bailout last fall?  If the formerly-G
>OP would have grown a set and nominated someone with a pulse, this
>particular dumb shit would still be in the senate, where he usually just
>voted 'present.'

         Correct! McCain (Senator Lettuce) cranked off untold millions with
his McCain-Feingold legislation, his insistance on open borders (like
Bush), and his willingness to sell his soul to Diablo for the sake of
having "bipartisanship" (just like "Snarlin' Arlen"). Neither McCain nor
Sphincter...er, ah, I mean Specter can seem to grasp that the other party
will cut their arms off when they "reach across the aisle" or whatever
touchy-feely idiocy they engage in.

John Q.