Carter Took Credit For Broadcast Deregulation!!!!

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Sat Feb 21 10:50:10 MST 2009

I think the hypocracy he points out is a fair point.   The Dems of a few short years ago were happy to free "their" (and it clearly was) media from having to offer equal time to the right.   Now in pure partisan style it is something they blame the right for.

Tom

-------------- Original message from Ernie Lane <ernielane at VERIZON.NET>: --------------