Where Our Bailout Tax Money's Going............

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Sat Feb 21 11:48:01 MST 2009

On Tue, 2009-01-27 at 22:44 -0500, John A. Quayle wrote:

> At 06:04 PM 1/27/2009, Stephen A. Frye wrote:
>
> > They cancelled the purchase of the jet.
>

>          Whew!!! Thank goodness they couldn't stand the heat!

They need to be burned at the stake or impaled upon it.  These
skinflints were given money to bail them out of making the unqualified
minority democrat home loans and they turn and spend it on themselves.
They should use the funds to lend to responsible non democrats and write
off the black donkey loans they were forced to make.  BTW it did not
start with Clinton this mess started under Carter.

CWSIV