Now, Burris Is In Deep.............

Richard Whitenight rwhitenight2004 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 21 15:03:51 MST 2009

Soon the only black Senator will be the former junior Senator from
Illinois. One by one we'll clean out the filth of the President and
Congress. I see a short NObombA Presidential term ending in disgrace
and hopefully impeachment.

--
Regards,
Richard Whitenight