Woodstock Wasn't This Bad!

JD northgate76 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 21 17:21:12 MST 2009

Then you might like my chronicle "A Republican Hippie on Max Yasgur's Farm"

http://www.amazon.com/Woodstock-Revisited-Peace-Loving-Flashback-Inducing-Stories/dp/1605506281/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1231381360&sr=8-4

The book should be out in July.  A lot of the political stuff got cut to
meet the word count, but I think you will still enjoy it.  A few of my
Republican pals were there, but they ain't talkin'.

JD