Attack on religion at the Oscars

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Mon Feb 23 21:57:38 MST 2009

At 03:36 AM 2/23/2009, Richard Whitenight wrote:
>The assault on religious values started with presenter Bill Marr. If I
>didn't know any better, I'd swear Marr is an Atheist or Agnostic.

         Raised Catholic, now is an atheist.............

>The reason I say this is because he was a presenter for Documentries and
>he was fairly ticked off that his film was never considered (I apologize
>for not knowing anything about what his film was about). He commented on
>how all the different Gods apparently misinform there followers, or
>something to that effect.

         This is among the many reasons I don't pay any attention to these
clowns in Hollyweird anymore! I haven't watched the Oscars in more than 20
years!

>Also, during the presentation for Screen Writers, the screen writer for
>Milk, who is a flaming gay, became overly emotional when thanking his
>Mother for accepting him for who he his, and advised how he looked forward
>to the day when Gays will get National rights to be recognized in marriage
>to each other, such as rights that heterosexual couples currently have.

         When Hell freezes solid! What "rights" was he yammering about,
anyway?!?

>Sean Penn won Leading Male Oscar for his role in Milk. He too chastised
>the majority who do not favor Gays being allowed to marry and received the
>same rights as Heterosexuals. I suspect he has little faith in the mores
>of most Christians.

         Another Catholic gone bad, just like his ex-wife, Madonna.............

Sheesh!

John Q.