I'll give the Democrats some credit.

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Wed Feb 25 12:25:53 MST 2009

At 12:23 PM 2/25/2009, Ernie Lane wrote:

>You always hear "put your money where your mouth is."
>
>You'd think that after (1) the Fed chairman says the recession may end
>this year, and (2) the President spoke to the nation, that the stock
>market would rise, strongly, today. At midday, the Dow is down 135.
>
>"Put your money where your mouth is." The nation is doing exactly that.
>(In other words, polls are just that, and spin one way or the other. The
>"market" is real, and is everybody.)

         Just shows you that Americans of all stripes are not buying the
empty happytalk.  I'll go on record as having a sharp disagreement with
Bernacke. There's going to be strong inflation before the end of the year -
perhaps hyperinflation.  I fully expect China to soon tell DC to stuff
their debt instruments where the sun never shines. In that case, the Fed
will be busily printing worthless currency. China despises America. They
aren't shy about it, either. Hillary went there last week to beg for more
Chinese money. They'll soon be tired of the shenanigans. Glenn Beck talked
to a Houston city councilman on today's show. The guy also does afternoons
at a Houston talk radio station. Anyway, the guy proceeded to tell Glenn
that city council - until just days ago - had hatched a plan to buy
people's credit card debt up to $3k, so these people could repair their
credit history enough to purchase homes for themselves. How insane is
that?!? More rewarding of bad behavior.............

John Q.