I'll give the Democrats some credit.

JD northgate76 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 25 20:39:50 MST 2009

Guys, if you're gonna blame the demmies for the stock market, you have to
give Clinton credit for the pre-bust market surge in the Nineties.  That
sword cuts both ways. Me, I neithe credit nor blame.  This country has been
bought and paid for by our sweat and that of future generations for a long
time.  The big surprise is that the deception lasted as long as it did.

JD