The President may be educated ...

Richard Whitenight rwhitenight2004 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 26 02:00:08 MST 2009

...but his image he projects is that of a street punk.

There are most likely black leaders in the political arena who would
have presented a better image to foreign countries, than our current
anointed one. Hussein comes off as an arrogant ass, who basically is
fully aware that he is the first President of color, although in his
case, he's a half breed. His wife has more class than he does. And to
think we have to put up with this pompous ass for four years. Maybe
will get lucky and he'll commit an impeachable offense.

--
Regards,
Richard Whitenight