"And now you know the rest of the story..."

JD northgate76 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 28 21:54:19 MST 2009

Truly a loss for us, but now Mr. Harvey will know "the rest of the story."
I remember his broadcast, without a shred of feigned remorse, the day
Kruschev died.  I also remember him surprising me by quoting George Carlin
favorably.

There's a broadcaster who is somewhat similar:  Howard Butts Jr, who does a
short spot called The High Calling Of Our Daily Work.  I'm not sure if he's
syndicated or local, but he's well worth a listen if you get the chance.

JD