Bowing To Foreign Laws And Statutes........

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Mon Jun 1 10:32:44 MDT 2009

At 03:02 AM 6/1/2009, Richard Whitenight wrote:
>I'm beginning to believe the only way to stop this insanity is to
>overthrow the current administration.

         We MUST restore the logical setting to government. IOWs, THEY work
for US and we are governed only through our consent to be governed! The
Supreme Court is answerable to NOBODY, so they feel that they can horse
around by ruling with European laws, torpedoing our Constitution and they
seem to suffer some weird Messianic complex. Ergo, we the "little and
insignificant people" cannot and won't say squat!

         There are more TEA Parties slated for various times throughout the
remainder of the year. That's our only salvation, folks!

John Q.