Rep. Bachmann Refuses To Fill Out 2010 Census

Bernard Willis f16rsdad at JUNO.COM
Tue Jun 23 10:36:09 MDT 2009

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/06/18/politics/politicalhotsheet/entry5
> > 095844.shtml
> >
> > I hope millions follow her lead.  I did it in 2000, and after
> about three
> > try's, they gave up on me.
>
> I want a little more than that.  I'd like to see someone actually
> lead a
> movement to do what has to be done for the Constitutionally-mandated
>
> "enumeration," and no more.

Some attorney drafted a letter listing the Constitutional reasons not to
answer the personal questions.  I hope he does it again for the 2010
Census.

Bernie