The Pope and Nancy Pelosi

Carl Spitzer WinBlows at LAVABIT.COM
Tue Jun 23 20:20:52 MDT 2009

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Tom Davis <suntravel at mchsi.com>

  The Pope and Nancy Pelosi are on the same stage in front of a huge
  crowd. The House Speaker and His Holiness, however, have
  seen it all before. To make it a little more interesting,
  the speaker says to the Pope, "Did You know that with
  just one little wave of my hand I can make every Democrat in
  the crowd go wild?" He doubts it, so she shows him.
  Sure enough, the wave elicits rapture and cheering from
  every Democrat in the crowd. Gradually, the cheering
  subsides. The Pope, not wanting to be out done by such a
  level of arrogance, considers what he could do. "That
  was impressive, the Pope says, "But did you know that
  with just one little wave of MY hand I can make EVERY
  person in the crowd go crazy with joy? This joy will not
  be a momentary display like that of your subjects, but
  will go deep into their hearts, and they will forever
  speak of this day and rejoice." Pelosi seriously doubts
  this, and says,  "One little wave of your hand and all
  people will rejoice forever? Show me. "

So the Pope turns and slaps the shit out of her.