Obama's Charisma Has Sprung A Leak.....

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Thu Jun 25 11:38:30 MDT 2009

At 10:50 AM 6/25/2009, Steven Laib wrote:
>They send this stuff to me regularly at IntellectualConservative.
>
>Maybe a few people are learning that Obama doesn't care who pays the taxes
>as long as they pay more, and he doesn't care who loses their jobs as long
>as jobs are lost.

         IF, Steve, Obama can somehow lay the blame for all jobs lost at
the feet of George Bush. People are also beginning to realize that Obama's
claim of X-number of jobs "saved" each month isn't a real number. That
certainly isn't something easily quantifiable. There simply is no possible
way to tell whose job was preserved and whose was lost.

         Actually, Obama DOES care who pays the taxes. It has become his
objective to make as many people dependant on the government as humanly
possible for every aspect of their daily existence. That is standard
"progressivism".........the underlying thought is that this type of policy
will ensure a liberal majority for many years to come.

John Q.