These 8 Republicans need to go

Ernie Lane ernielane at VERIZON.NET
Mon Jun 29 10:08:12 MDT 2009

These are the eight Republicans who voted for the cap-and-trade bill in
the House:  Reps. Mary Bono (Calif.), Michael Castle (Del.), Mark Kirk
(Ill.), Leonard Lance (N.J.), Frank LoBiondo (N.J.), John McHugh (N.Y.),
David Reichert (Wash.) and Christopher Smith (N.J.).  As you know, the
bill won by seven votes, and these eight _ensured_ passage and deserve
all the blame and calumny they get.

If any of you are in their districts, I encourage you to volunteer for
their GOP opponents.  They don't deserve reelection, no matter what else
they do.  I would hope that their replacements are from the GOP, but it
really doesn't matter.